w:llkommen

w:llkommen

hi there, hello. thanks for stopping by.
my name is tina. i'm an illustrator and designer.
this is a space for me to post new work, work in progress,
things i'm up to, inspirations and observations.


contact: info@tinazellmer.com
web: www.tinazellmer.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

_____________________________________________________
POSTS:

2017-02-15

new website!!

I am excited to announce that my new & refreshed website is live.

www.tinazellmer.com

The updated site includes changes to design and navigation for both, mobile and desktop versions. I’ve also improved the structure of my content.
The news-page is new, the contact page is new too, well all is new really :)
And, coolest of all: I have added a little shop that I am very happy about. There’s a whole list of small but impactful changes, all to make your experience on my site much better for you.
Special thanks to Federico Guzzardi, for helping me realize this adventure.

I hope you like the new website, and if you have any feedback, please let me know.